Northerners May Meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReZPunK

probably because you remind them of their grandson! lol

its my birthday sunday...might have to go out sunday night someplace
default_cool.png

ReZPunK

just learned the Mainely Meat BBQ opens May 18th in Bar Harbor. this totally means the JUNE event will be there on some saturday for sure.

also if we go on a saturday there is an all you can eat BBQ Buffet. and its totally worth the 15 bucks.

prez25rs

i know some people wont like the time/date/place, its hard to accomodate everyone.
but i try
default_rolleyes.gif
the June Meet WILL be in Bar Harbor on a weekend for sure at the new Mainely Meat location across from Pirates Cove Minigolf on Route 3. plan on it.

maybe we can make it a Saturday event! make a day out of it. go for a group drive around the island.
If i am at work, which i probably will be, come in to Rupununi's! Speaking of that Cassady traded in his STi this morning, for some outback thing. Ewww. I saw him there this morning when I dropped off my car then when I picked it up some guy saw my car and was like you know an 07 Limited just came in today, I was like yea he's my boss

ReZPunK

ok so one week to go!

who is in?

Me and the wife

rezdog?

LDR?

Nigel?

Rad?

Ineedasuby?

GeeTee?

BlueBugeye?

Radness?

next months gathering will be a good one. we can all plan around.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZPunK

well if anyone wants to join me for dinner, i will be the guy sitting at the BIG table all by his lonesome
default_eek.gif

lol anyone coming?

i promise next months meat will be a good one (and i mean MEAT...LOL)

Mr. Poon

I hope to be there, I have an all-day install in Hartland but hope to be back in time. Won't have the Rex in any case, I'll be in the boss' Tundra.

WRB_Tank

Unfortunately I will be working so I won't be able to make it...I forgot to check my schedule early enough so that I could get things switched around for this.

Mr. Poon

I didn't even get back to the Bangor office today until 7:30, then had to go to a client's house in Ellsworth afterwards. Didn't get home until 9:30. Long day. Hope it was a good evening for everyone, though. Next time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back