ODB Anyone hahahaha

topdeeni

U know... I almost posted a video of Kermit the Frog reacting to 2 girls one cup..what was I thinking? This is much better...

Can someone post a link to the lyrics..

I used to loathe ODB... much more fun now that my mind has opened somewhat mo'

04wrx

Heh 2 girls one cup, yea that's a bit much for here haha

-----Added 8/11/2009 at 07:21:05-----

U know... I almost posted a video of Kermit the Frog reacting to 2 girls one cup..what was I thinking? This is much better...

default_additional_roflmao.gif
. . . . . . . . my brain hurts from that

topdeeni

oh no way would I post that crap, I just about banned the person from everything <HHD> (My gaming stie and servers) for showing me the orginal.... I literally almost threw up on the spot.

All I had was a clip of kermit the frog watching it in disgust, it doesn't show any of it..

As EZ E Eric Cartman would say..."Talking poo is where I draw the line, screw U guys I'm going home"

& yeah that video hurts my brain and I cant stand it... for some odd reason I am drawn to it..

Last edited by a moderator:

topdeeni

& just because Rick James is such a fan of the crap.. here is a guy with the exact opposite view of the drug....

If U can stand the classical bit Steve gets into it at 2:23 and yes this is one of his compositions.

I hate watching this guy, he is soooo technically sound and since the passing of Frank I don't think anyone has the knowledge of guiiatar theory that he has...This guy makes me want to saw my fingers off and toss my guitars in the wood stove..

Latest posts

Back