[official] 2nd Annual Snirty Group Drive. December 11th

Matt

What's the skid go for? I'd guess it's not header friendly? My co driver won't know until tonight!!!

ReZPunK

You can leave your cars at Freshies no problem.. Im sure you will be able to get a ride back down from Someone.

What's the skid go for? I'd guess it's not header friendly? My co driver won't know until tonight!!!
Takes some engineering to get it over the Borlas..

ReZPunK

Route book is done and at the printers. printing 10 books...someone get a rough head count and tell me if I need more.

ReZPunK

PLEASE DONT FORGET ITEMS ON THE OP LIST OF ITEMS TO BRING! RADIOS IMPORTANT!!!! IF YOU HAVE A SPARE RADIO PLEASE BRING IT!

thanks

Matt

I have some.... Somewhere. If I can't locate them I would need to borrow. I might make it out to pick up a set.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
20111210_123839.jpg

Lets do this.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
As of now still have not heard from possible co driver. So likely may not see. I would say anyone who wants to go should and I'm sure like myself extra room in some vehicles. Plus anyone questioning getting back to mobil in milford I have to pass by there to get home likley others will also.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I really wanted to go, but I can't afford it. I'm trying to save up for an OBS, tires, and other maintenance items; have fun.

Latest posts

Back