[official] 2nd Annual Snirty Group Drive. December 11th

05RSKID

Don't be sorry, I give you props for event taking it out there

Last edited:

JoshP

I just wish you would have stayed near the back, but you only slowed us down a few miles. No big deal.

ReZPunK

I am glad everyone had a good time, there might be another winter drive once the snowbanks appear and I can figure out a loop of road that stay plowed and are not part of the ITS system.

highlight of the weekend was watching someone rip away an Street Glow under body light.... its fair to say that getting the Dirt Devil in your blood will change the way you look at your subaru forever!!! hahahaha

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
I am such a dork for missing this.
default_additional_gavel.gif
default_additional_old.gif
:eek:ld:
default_additional_old.gif

noted a couple things in some pics....there was one hairpin in particular where several cars got all crossed up and spun out or almost went off road. In virtually every one of those pics, there was a lot of late countersteer (or total lack of countersteer) going on...no wonder y'all got all messed up.

after a drive like this, here's hoping that more of you see the benefits of specialized training on low-grip surfaces (and no I don't mean go-go dorifto in the Mall Wart parkin lot) so contact me or Rez and we'll get ya hooked up at a winter course @ TEam ONeil.

did I mention about dorkage as regards missing this drive..........

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Yep that was me.... Left over rice from when I bought the car. Just never took it off, thanks to the roads it was removed.

I'd have to admit that hooning in a parking lot and real world driving are two diff animals. I think I pushed pretty hard at times, Garrett might agree! But I'll def look into some classes as I want to do this as much as I can. So much fun.

Just so everyone knows I did this is my rs , lowered 2 inches and on 16 inch snows and I had no problems. We all can do this and should give it a try.

Garrett , post that video from you're phone if you can. Thanks again to rez brothers, they took a lot of time to set this up and the notes were awesome, even if my stuff is still in kph.... Fail ha.

K3rn

Hookah Master
no his glow snapped in half and I give him props for doing it in a lowered car and to Justin for bringing that sti out in this

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I am glad everyone had a good time, there might be another winter drive once the snowbanks appear and I can figure out a loop of road that stay plowed and are not part of the ITS system.
Yes please! I'm getting new snow tires for the GL when I get home, so I'll be ready to hoon!

I could probably even make it up some weekend to help plan/mark the route, etc. And I still owe you $10 from the last drive. I have not forgotten, I will not forget.

0025rs

drvsdwz said:
sorry for going a little slower guys, but I'm sure you understand, didn't really feel like ditching a $25k car. got out of the way when I could. Great meeting you new guys and seeing old friends! Had an absolute blast!!!

Defiantly understand.

05RSKID

So on this drive I manage to brake a rim but it held air so I could get home and to work the next day. SO after work I mounted the tire on the new rim I got from Nate (thanks again) and now I have a flat today what are the odds. Should have just left the broken one on I guess lol. So hopefully its just a bead leak.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Already scouting for some Winter roads..... Hard telling at this point which roads will be plowed for logging, and which will be ITS trails... once snow flies, Watch for some info..
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back