*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

jojo69

Uhhh, I woke up early anticipating a long commute this morning, to nothing on the ground.  
+1 I woke and was like   
default_additional_lolwtf.gif

default_additional_ranting.gif

Vecken

the cops are out in full force drifting every corner they can in the middle of traffic. most certainly on purpose lol

Marino

I <3 BOOST
^ reminds me of this video floating around the internet the last day or so

get out of jail free card after this?
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Vecken

The officer had a big ol grin on his face, I don't doubt they have fun in those cruisers on a regular basis in the snow

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
^ reminds me of this video floating around the internet the last day or so

Thanks for the pull!  Now here's a ticket for that exhaust.  Have a good day son 
default_cool.png

I've been out having some fun in the car.  It's all set for the VT challenge saturday.  I'm @ OHOP getting a bunch of work done for a few hours if anyone wants to come get some work done as well/eat some tasty food.  Might go slide around some more later, dunno.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Thanks for the pull!  Now here's a ticket for that exhaust.  Have a good day son 
default_cool.png

I've been out having some fun in the car.  It's all set for the VT challenge saturday.  I'm @ OHOP getting a bunch of work done for a few hours if anyone wants to come get some work done as well/eat some tasty food.  Might go slide around some more later, dunno.
If only I could safely assume tomorrow is gonna be a snow day.... Since I can't do that, I'm chained down to my desk until all this work is done.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
If only I could safely assume tomorrow is gonna be a snow day.... Since I can't do that, I'm chained down to my desk until all this work is done.
I'm doing work for sev hours, and am chained to this table eating delish food and getting work done at the same time.

Multitasking is great.

Latest posts

Back