*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

Matt

That's how I wrecked the rs. Back first... Lifted.... Caught the front and pitched it into the tree. Never lift damnit!!! Neverrrrr

KamB

Kam Berry
What a drive home I had last night. No crashes or anything in my part but the road into Buxton was closed so I had to go basically around Scarborough and all back roads that hadn't been plowed/plowed once. Came across one car buried but no driver with it. Odd.
ze4y2ymy.jpg

Matt

That tree is suffering a long and painful death. Pretty awesome night out with the crew. Mikey and I did a little tandem drift action. Went surprising well. Facebook videos need to be uploaded. Sad news is the clutch in the legacy has died.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
you were extremely reluctant to tandem drift... its like you dont trust me or something. next time we need to get the cars closer together

KamB

Kam Berry
[qu ote name=Meyagi' timestamp='1387391635' post='261080]you were extremely reluctant to tandem drift... its like you dont trust me or something. next time we need to get the cars closer together

I'll do it next time. I don't care if contacts made. Lol.

Matt

I just didn't think we'd have enough room through that corner. Let me fix my clutch and it's game on!!!

SurlyOBS

I need to upload carnage pictures. The $200 winter beater is getting beaten up
default_smile.png

Soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

SurlyOBS

As promised, winter carnage.  Nigel I think you were asking for pics of damage:

rbApllcl.jpg

and the heated mirror
default_frown.gif

RAxeQx2l.jpg

Then I went out in the last big storm and had fun driving up onto snowbanks (yes on purpose) The bumper is now much more out of spec...  and the fogs that were broken were finally shattered.  

sFXEK6bl.jpg

But I did come home with new rear spats.  I should fiberglass over them and let the water drain out.  New body kit!

T7fhzGkl.jpg

BYAixqJl.jpg

Latest posts

Back