Official Spring Group Drive May 26th,2013

injulen

I actually heard on WTOS friday morning that Sugarloaf could be getting 2-3 inches of snow tomorrow up on top of the mountain.

SUBARUGURU

Suba~dude
Don't rub it in. I'm stuck down here playing in the mud. Much rather be doing donuts in an empty parking lot in the snow.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Im confused.... Where is the ran
Its still raining in Auburn. Its going to start clearing off today but Its probably still raining up north too so its a good thing we called it off. I think the storm is moving north so its going to clear down south before up north. 

Still raining here ion Belfast. I would have went in the rain, but not snow, I've had my summers on for a month now.

Matt

oh well...would of been nice down south and by the time we hit rangely area it would of been snow and all of us in the ditches.....this should be a fun summer drive, im thinking july ish??

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
do 20th or 21st of July if you do that
default_smile.png

SUBARUGURU

Suba~dude
Well since I had planned to do this trip for months I went ahead and did it anyway. Light rain most of the way up. It quit before I hit Carrabasett. Whitewater in every river and stream, got some good pics. Sunny on top of the 'loaf. Cool to see just the peak with snow on it. Buzzed back down through Rangely toward Rumford. Height of Land was crystal clear. Then down to Angel Falls. Scraped the flaps but no major damage. Funny to see a lowrider going down a skidder trail. Next time I'll take the jacked up Outback. Had to go through 18" of water at one point. I think that was the worst part of the trip. 240 miles, 11 hours, and 2 sh*t eating grins... Priceless. Hope everyone enjoyed their day...post pics when I can.

Spiller1327

Angel falls is my favorite. The back way to it by mooselook lake is some of the nicest dirt roads I've driven. But the Byron side is shit. That's sweet u did it man!

injulen

Well since I had planned to do this trip for months I went ahead and did it anyway. Light rain most of the way up. It quit before I hit Carrabasett. Whitewater in every river and stream, got some good pics. Sunny on top of the 'loaf. Cool to see just the peak with snow on it. Buzzed back down through Rangely toward Rumford. Height of Land was crystal clear. Then down to Angel Falls. Scraped the flaps but no major damage. Funny to see a lowrider going down a skidder trail. Next time I'll take the jacked up Outback. Had to go through 18" of water at one point. I think that was the worst part of the trip. 240 miles, 11 hours, and 2 sh*t eating grins... Priceless. Hope everyone enjoyed their day...post pics when I can.
11 hours! Damn you took your time to see the sights, eh? The wife and I ended up going on a mini-cruise for just under 100mi. We did it in 2.5 hrs with a few stops.

Latest posts

Back