Official Spring Group Drive May 26th,2013

Matt

So for those coming from southern maine, Portland area... Would you like to meet up and group drive up? I'm located in Westbrook, taking 295 up, less tolls and might be a little quicker.

blehhh

So for those coming from southern maine, Portland area... Would you like to meet up and group drive up? I'm located in Westbrook, taking 295 up, less tolls and might be a little quicker.
 I might already be up in Unity for the weekend, but if not, I'm down for a group drive up.

4WRXter

Skier!
What time is everyone meeting in Waterville? Departure time? We may join in Rangeley, for the trip to Sugarloaf and back to Waterville.

SUBARUGURU

Suba~dude
What is the route we will be taking up. I saw someone mention going through Rangely first or will it be going up through Carrabasset?

SUBARUGURU

Suba~dude
Bummer. I was hoping it was going the other way. I'm planning on hitting Height of the Land and Angel Falls on the way back and maybe the Wire Bridge on the way up. So much stuff to see in that area.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Ill be coming from the south as well, mabey falmouth shaws would make a good meeting spot, just a kinute off 295

Matt

We can do that. I figure well meet at the Maine mall in Portland and head up 295 and then we can pick up more in Falmouth.

dsmith

i may be in if my car is all good to go. what time would you guys be meeting at the maine mall?

Latest posts

Back