official unofficial motorcycle talk thread

Stein

Stein
The one upside of not having snow is being able to ride year-round. Also not shoveling...

How do you all feel about carbs vs FI?

skipow

125cc. Im a solid 230 and itll do 50+mph. Were all over 30 :)
ydu9ajaq.jpg
Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2
Oh my god so sick. What models are those bikes? I want to try and find one.

Stein

Stein
So I know I just posted in here about having my bike back, but nope. I only got to ride it once.

7Rh40Oo.jpg

You may notice the cut ends of all those wires, cables, and hydraulic lines coming out from around the tree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
did someone seriously steal the handle bars?
Yes... Four bolts for the bar clamps, then they undid the brake banjo bolt but cut through my brand new clutch line (wtf? its the same exact bolt you dumbass), cut all of the wiring, cut the throttle cable and the choke.
I'm trying to make deals with some guys on ebay parting their bikes, but if I can't get a deal it'll be about $200 for everything.

Just what I needed...

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
There's a bunch of different ones there.  Mine (Second one in on larger end) is an Orion X3R.  The bigger one is a PitsterPro LXR155, there is a pair of SSR 125's, One Original CRF50 (Which now has an SSR110 Motor) and one other brand I don't remember the name of.  There really isn't much left in the state for used ones, I think we bought all of them, but search for Pit Bikes.  

Vecken

if maine cycle ever re-opens their ware house i know they have some magna parts that you could get for a fraction of the cost. otherwise for a bike that old sometimes its cost effective to scrounge craigslist for a whole parts bike. 

Stein

Stein
if maine cycle ever re-opens their ware house i know they have some magna parts that you could get for a fraction of the cost. otherwise for a bike that old sometimes its cost effective to scrounge craigslist for a whole parts bike.
Maybe. I'd have to pay a lot for shipping though.So far its going to be $230 including another new clutch line off ebay. Not terrible, but really stupidly high compared to what I payed for the bike.

Someone else just brought to my attention a craigslist ad very close to me for the big-brother magna, the 1100CC V65, in almost-running condition. I think the price is a typo, but I'm going to give him a call anyway.

Vecken

I've seen the v45s Around, they are around just expand your search, I've decided to just buy a second Honda shadow identical and use mine for parts.

Stein

Stein
I've seen the v45s Around, they are around just expand your search, I've decided to just buy a second Honda shadow identical and use mine for parts.
Very little from the V45 fits my V30... Parts are already ordered from ebay. I have a spare clutch master that I need to go fetch and get the banjo threads to get an extra bolt from the guy making my clutch line, that'll be the last piece I order.

Latest posts

Back