official unofficial motorcycle talk thread

i-wagon

I had my Vulcan out 2 weekends ago. My dad is still trying to sell his 82 ltd 1000. Trade for guns or bow and cash

i-wagon

Winter needs to get bent. I was riding more than driving this time last year and the year before

i-wagon

I know of a guy in Norway, does mostly older Kawasaki bikes. Could probably find his number.

I rode to work today. 25 miles each way. This morning was cold about 3/4 of the way there, this afternoon was actually nice. So far she seems to like the rotella t6, started easier, less noise, shifted smoother

skipow

did my own oil/filter change on the gsxr the other day, went smooth but i unknowingly slightly overfilled the oil. drove fine for about twenty miles and then started throwing warning lights, oil looked frothy through the sightglass, got worried i blew the headgasket. but i wasnt using any coolant, so i drained some oil, and everything went back to normal. now i just need a new rear tire.

i-wagon

I pondered a dual purpose, but the ones I can afford are either under powered, ugly, or both. Idk I might sell the Vulcan and get a cheap econobox and make it look like a rally rig. Sadly, I'd take a clean civic of equal value at this point because 1k miles a year isn't worth the payment

i-wagon

Just got to go for an emergency formula run to Wal-Mart, my Vulcan really loves the t6i put in, shifts soooo much smoother

i-wagon

Kbb thinks my bike should have something like 30k miles on it for the year....yeah it's at 2800.

Latest posts

Back