Opensourse Beer Meet?

Mighty Subie

So in a couple/three weeks then? Pedro's is easy to get to. Seems like a good spot and I know its in southern Maine which is a little harder for some people, but given a little notice, could work still.

Trainable

Yes, lets! Do we want to attach outselves to the meet on the 11th? If not I'll likely have to postpone till after the weekend of May 5th.

Stuffum

How many people do you think you'll have? If you are looking for a Sunday like the 13th, maybe the gathering could be at the Sportsmens Club in Gardiner. If it's around noon, burgs and hot sausage sandwiches could be in order.

Trainable

I'm guessing we'll be scrounging up 10ish people, maybe we need to do a head count... My weekends are pretty much spoken for until the second one in May.

Stuffum

Is this still happening or am I going to the vintage races in Loudon this weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mighty Subie

it kind of stalled. KillerBumbleBee is going to be working today and in Boston so that makes it so that the OP is out and I shall be sleeping, but if people still want to meet up, it's cool.

Trainable

I think it's in a full on tailspin at this point. My weekends are booked for the foreseeable future, so a weekday evening would work best for me. Maybe we can just attach to a MS meet some month?

Latest posts

Back