Opinions on RallyArmor mud flaps

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I like my UR limiteds.. but it pisses me off that the lettering falls off. and RA basically said "tough"

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
RA flaps themselves are Okay, but some of the mounting hardware is kinda cheezmoid esp on the basic ones

I think the mid-price versions have better hardware (they oughta for the $$$)

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Red flaps look sweet on white, black and silver...go for the red to add a little something to your subaru.

Colerdub

I just got a set of RA flaps too, and i debated what ones to get. I went with the black flaps with the gray logo on a wrb car. on your car red looks cool but its just to much for me. I like the black flap with the red logo its a little more subtle.

Rallytech14

im thinking the same thing, i really want red UR's for my white subie.

i was poking around nasioc and found a bunch of people using cutting boards...no joke

the really flexible one. theyre saying you can get a set of 4 for under 5 bucks. cut them to whatever size you want

they look pretty good too..

i-wagon

wasnt there a thread of someone that made there own out of those thick dump truck mud flaps from napa???
i did some and so did another guy. if you have patience you can do the whole thing for $40, as opposed to a hundred plus from RA

Stein

Stein
I'm tempted to make some out of Polyethylene, but PE gets super brittle in the cold, so they'd be summer only flaps.

Matt

weve got some thick truck flaps at work, like 1/4 inch or so...i could make two for 20 bucks....at some point im going to run across the street and see how much one those big napa dump truck flaps go for.....

Patrick

Thanks for all the replies everyone
default_frown.gif
I have decided to go with the all red flaps and see how I like it for a while.

i-wagon

weve got some thick truck flaps at work, like 1/4 inch or so...i could make two for 20 bucks....at some point im going to run across the street and see how much one those big napa dump truck flaps go for.....
napa oxford is @ $12 and it's big enough to do all 4

stiXXX

BLACK.

43fd1eef-f843-78ca.jpg

See how well they blend in?
default_smile.png

Rally-style = red flaps

Track-style = black flaps

Buy the $99 RA Classics, they're the best...

XXX

Latest posts

Back