Orvis Streamline Flyfishing Package

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I have a brand new in the package, Orvis Streamline fly rod. It is a 9', 6wt rod, with reel, flyline, backing, and leader. I have 3 other fly rods and just don't need it. I'd like to get $125 for it. Or possibly trade for Subaru stuff I can use.

Last edited by a moderator:

WashmyScooby

a nice package for all you master baiters out there
default_additional_lol2.gif

Matt

Hehehehe. Funny. Sounds like a good deal if you know how much fly fishing equipment goes for. Bump

IBratmanI

It would be a little light for saltwater, although, I have used my Browning 5-6wt on the saltwater and landed a few 30"+ stripers with it!! THAT was fun!

Gate4jg

It would be a little light for saltwater, although, I have used my Browning 5-6wt on the saltwater and landed a few 30"+ stripers with it!! THAT was fun!
That had to be one white knuckle landing. If your rod broke it wold have been one expensive fish. lol I just keep on thinking I need to buy a salt water fly rod for work because every time I am out I see fish feeding....

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Yeah that was the best fight I have ever had on a flyrod, or any rod for that matter. I just let them take line when they pulled hard, so that I wouldn't break the rod

JlyonsSTI

Is it a 2 peice? What are the other rods? I have a 6 wt I am really looking for a few lighter rods pref sage or orvis.

That is a HUGE loss you are taking on this. No way to return it for full value?

Latest posts

Back