Outback Detergent

Fozzy

default_tongue.png
;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdDRyDAtLYo&feature=player_embedded

Stein

Stein
the subaru people are coming up with soem great advertising. that can make or break a company
yeah, just look at apple. They have some ****ty products and some average ones, but they made it the mainstream thing to own.

theimbalance

yeah, just look at apple. They have some ****ty products and some average ones, but they made it the mainstream thing to own.
ahhhhh, im going to have to go ahead and completely disagree with you on that one. Obviously a heavily debated topic...but imo hands down, superior operating system and products. To say they've got "****ty" and "average" products, you must not have not spent any sizable amount of time using them. Pick up a PC MAG sometime and read how many of the editors are constantly drooling all over everything Apple puts out. Kind of ironic, isn't it?

The outback detergent is interesting.

Kristof

Banned
the apple is great for computer geeks who are fluent in c++ but for the average computer user who actually enjoys surfing the web easily playing games and not havign to do 14 steps to open a file the pc wins hands down!!

Stein

Stein
ahhhhh, im going to have to go ahead and completely disagree with you on that one. Obviously a heavily debated topic...but imo hands down, superior operating system and products. To say they've got "****ty" and "average" products, you must not have not spent any sizable amount of time using them.
I spend about 6 hours a day on my Mac for school, which is why I bother talking about Macs at all. As soon as I get home I don't even web browse on it unless I don't want to be at my desktop. It's horrible.

Now, iPods are good, but I got my Creative way back when because it had more functionality (at the cost of ease-of-use, I admit). I bought an iPod Video 5.5g from my friend and it ended up overheating and melting itself one night after I used it for 20 minutes on an airplane. It must have "confused" the charger and taken more amperage or something.

the apple is great for computer geeks who are fluent in c++ but for the average computer user who actually enjoys surfing the web easily playing games and not havign to do 14 steps to open a file the pc wins hands down!!
I don't think you need to know c++ for either OS. I'd say its probably easier to just surf the web on a Mac simply because after I install Windows, the first thing I do is load up useful freeware apps I've become accustomed to and security (antivirus, etc). For the average person, I'd assume they at least install antivirus.

This'll be my last off-topic post in this thread, I swear
default_smile.png

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
the subaru people are coming up with soem great advertising. that can make or break a company
I think it is funny. they reel in reputation of what not is on the screen...

and get 3 times the money for it. and that guy, head to toe mud. what is up with that. Big big hole in the floor or what? A real sube doesn't allow for shoes muddy, never mind head to toe.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back