Overheating a bit

07UGM_TR

hey guys just swapped my turbo with another stock one and I noticed I am a bit warmer then before...I added a bit of coolant, will it just take a little time to get thru the system?? thanks

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Make sure the coolant is topped off very good, and in the over flow as well. Did the turbo fix the issue??? Good meeting you last night!!

07UGM_TR

actually as I'm driving seems normal temp...I'm taking it easy so far just incase, but seems ok. nice meeting u aswell

Apollyon12

At one point when working on my turbo, I didn't properly reconnect the coolant hose that goes to the turbo from that coolant can on top of the engine. I think the clamp was in the wrong postion and it seemed like coolant was leaking and the system ran warmer.

07UGM_TR

my car is running fine temp wise, i think it just took a lil driving around...but i'm back into the same problem with my boost, so idk what its issue is, idk would a bad boost control selonoid make sense??

TheSoundMan

I was just having a boost problem all of the sudden......i could not figure it out. everyone told me to check for the restrictor pill and make sure it was there, and i didn't listen because My car had been boosting fine and I NEVER messed with those lines. However, as I got to my wits end, I decided to check it out, and low and behold the line with the restrictor pill was a different kind of hose (not matching the others) and had no pill in it. I don't know who or when replaced that hose being that it was boosting fine a couple weeks before, but it ended up being a 2 dollar fix. I'm not sure what your boost problem is, but if your just running low boost in all gears, don't be a dummy like me, and check for the pill.

Latest posts

Back