Parting 00 RS

JoshP

Would 250 delivered work?  The only thing is it that it has the forester fmu I was trying to sell separate.  There are a few interior pics on the album.  I would post more here but Mainely doesn't automatically resize. 

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
What's the rear end geared? Also, it's limited slip correct? I may be interested in a few weeks.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Alright man, consider it sold. Send me a message when it's out and we'll work out a time/place to meet up.

Maxxguy25RS

I'm looking for a transmission. Would you be opposed to me coming there and removing it myself? Possibly some other components. My primary interest is the teansmission.

Last edited by a moderator:

Would 250 delivered work?  The only thing is it that it has the forester fmu I was trying to sell separate.  There are a few interior pics on the album.  I would post more here but Mainely doesn't automatically resize. 
Way more than I would spend, thanks anyway.

JoshP

10-4 bud no problem.  Hell I'd give you the stuff but I need to get cash together for my buddy

I'm looking for a transmission. Would you be opposed to me coming there and removing it myself? Possibly some other components. My primary interest is the teansmission.
Are you going to pay me in this scenario?  lol

inski

I'll give you 200 for the wheels if they aren't bent.

Maxxguy25RS

I would of course pay for the part. I don't mind getting my hands dirty getting it. Unfortunately, we came across some money issues, so for the time being I don't have any cash to make a deal.

JoshP

The muffler is up for grabs, probably hang on to the rest depending on how the part out goes. 

Latest posts

Back