parting out a 97 subaru impreza sedan

SUBARUDE

i have a 97 subaru impreza that i will be parting out

running complete 2.2L motor with single port heads 93-98 $200

running but knocking complete 2.5L 96-98 twin cam $200 ended up the water pump went and that is what was making the knocking noise

_A121171.jpg

_A121173.jpg

99 rs 5spd tranny and rear diff need new rear diff. sold

rear disc brake conversion (hubs,rotors,calipers and caliper brakes) $200

GC Bilstien struts with eibach springs (complete with tophats) in very good condtion sold

legacy gt computer $50

DC sports adjustable rear swaybar and non-adjustable front swaybar sold

spector cold air intake with maf sold

_A121170.jpg

02-03 wrx rear seat only $75 fronts have been sold

99 2.5 rs headlights they are in good condtion sold

clear sidemarkers,clear fender blinkers one has a small crack and clear bumper blinkers all to fit 97-01 impreza sold

_A121176.jpg

plus all the basic parts of a 97 subaru impreza doors,fenders,hood,grill and so on just ask for pricing on this stuff

drivers doors and taillight have also been sold

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZPunK

door color? i was thinking about buying a set of sedan doors for KTurners Rally car. one set with RA numbers and one set with NASA numbers..swap doors to match event.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
door color? i was thinking about buying a set of sedan doors for KTurners Rally car. one set with RA numbers and one set with NASA numbers..swap doors to match event.
Hope this pic works. This is an actual pic of the car way back in the day when I owned it and it was pretty

OldImpreza001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

inski

Intake for older MAFs? Pics? I'll probably take it if its for the older MAFS and comes with a filter

pic fail

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Gabe is that EJ22 dual port exhaust or single? Do you know if it was the motor that was originally in the car?

SUBARUDE

its not the original motor to the car i will have to see later if it a dual or single port motor

Mark

do you have any corners from like 99-01?

i literally just lost one somewhere on the road

Spiller1327

Hey gabe how is the rear diff plate? Will it fit my car. I want it. Along with the rs bumper? If u still have? I'm gonna try to make a rs beam out of rays old rusted beam. Thanks

Latest posts

Back