Parts Car

Visonik

I'm still looking for a rear wiper motor, front struts, a cv shaft, drivers turn signal (cracked it when trying to put my engine in) and a few other things
Driver's turn signal? Do you mean the whole headlight? On my car, it's all one piece and the headlights are spoken for already. The struts and cv shaft might have to wait until it's a little warmer, unless I can get it to my uncle's. I should be able to get the wiper motor sooner though.

Vecken

It's not critical, I have the 2 piece headlight. But I snagged a single piece headlight off another car already, but those are kinda ugly.

Visonik

I need some extra cash and this thing out of the way, 350 bucks takes the whole thing. I even have the title to make things easy. I'll just need a day or two's notice to dig it out of the snowbank its in.

Visonik

Bumping this up. The snow bank blocking it is almost gone. 250 bucks takes the whole thing. Will consider selling parts off it until it's gone.

Visonik

I will sell this whole car as is for 150 bucks, or best, but reasonable, offer!

Here's a list of what's missing that I can think of right now:

Struts and springs (all four)

radiator fans

alternator

I think all the belts in the engine except timing

intake

The block is seized so don't count on this for a cheap motor!

The interior is all there, just not in one piece.

Also, the headlights are still with the car, just not installed.

It has heated seats and mirrors, power goodies. The body is mostly rust free (last I checked it had a bit on the rear passenger quarter that hadn't come through the paint yet). The front bumper has holes where I cut out some lights after it broke down because I was pissed and didn't care. but someone could repair it. All factory wheels are with it, but the tires are flat and crap.

Someone get this off my dad's land! It's not a gem but it's wicked cheap!

Also, I'm in New Hampshire for the summer so it's his schedule you'd have to work around to haul it.

Visonik

Then why make the offer? It's a car. It still has a lot of functioning parts. Engine components. Exhaust. A functioning transmission and drivetrain. Control arms Hub assemblies. Headlights. Tail lights.  At 150 bucks this thing is already a bargain, even if you just wanted to resell some parts yourself and make a few bucks. Probably could make more than a few bucks.

If I wanted to be harshly low balled to the point of offense, I would have put my wrx on craigslist.

Visonik

Well, be it as it may, it's still ridiculous to offer 75 bucks for a car. I'd scrap it before selling it for that. If you want it for 150 bucks, it's yours, but not a penny less.

rstackie

i am going to hold off but thanks, i was going to possible use the seats and maybe body panels but i have like 4 subies now and dont need a 5th i just put the offer out there, i understand, made it based on the fact the suspension is missing and make it more difficult to move and load on trailer or ramp truck.

Visonik

If you needed suspension, and wanted to throw down a little extra cash, I could probably get some legacy gt struts and springs for it. Even just for the seats and body panels it's probably worth the $150.

Latest posts

Back