Photoshoot with STINATE and PATSTI

Stein

Stein
I can't believe I missed a photoshoot in Yarmouth
default_frown.gif
. That was on the island, correct? Shots look great though!

Thanks guys... I have a ton of shots to post for Nate still.
I am looking for people who want some shoots taken of their rides/ models (no Carter not you).
I don't really have anything special to photograph, but I'd love to get a new wallpaper
default_smile.png

edit: You should try to get rolling shots on the bridge. Unless its a double yellow (
default_wink.png
).

Last edited by a moderator:

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
I really would have liked to get some rolling shots on the bridge but we ran out of time. On a side not yarmouth has a lot of slampigs. I might have to relocate. Plus bruces buritos is the ****.

O wait I hate the ****ing locals...... that wont work

DimeStreetSaint

I really would have liked to get some rolling shots on the bridge but we ran out of time. On a side not yarmouth has a lot of slampigs. I might have to relocate. Plus bruces buritos is the ****.

default_frown.gif

Slampigs...?
I believe he meant lovely ladies you dont bring home to meet mom.
default_frown.gif

patsti

NitrousFed

Hahaha... Bruce's is the ****! I agree with the locals... My area is even worse!

Stein

Stein
Oh I see...

Sorry Nate, I can't be of any help there.

What do you guys think? Lunch at Bruce's and then some photo-taking?

patsti

NitrousFed
WTF is up with his trunk? And his bumper doesn't look straight
default_frown.gif
He hit a wall drifting... entering corner at 70+mph on the track... He just brushed it tho... I might have it on video...

DimeStreetSaint

you gotta love beat up drift cars, the more zip ties the better haha..........I checked out your website, it's pretty sick. Makes me wish I kept my s13.

patsti

NitrousFed
you gotta love beat up drift cars, the more zip ties the better haha..........I checked out your website, it's pretty sick. Makes me wish I kept my s13.
Thanks! I wish I kept my s13 too... I didn't realize what I had when I sold it (had a full rb20 single turbo setup (the rb had some head work)) Never got it in the car because of my back problem and my friend (slampig) blew his motor and had no time to help... I got sick of waiting.

DimeStreetSaint

Damn that would have been a pretty sweet set up. I just had an sr20 with a t28 and the usual bolt ons to get the wheels a spinn'in lol

Back