Photoshoot with STINATE and PATSTI

patsti

NitrousFed
Took some quick shots today with STINATE, The Lucky Charms Guy and Myself... Got tons to go thru... here are a few of them

g35sticopy.jpg

natestichop.jpg

rollingstifarcopy.jpg

g35brakespinkcopy.jpg

stirollingsidecopy.jpg

g35pinkcopy.jpg

patsti

NitrousFed
still wanna do some video stuff?
Anytime you want man... Def. If Jim would have stayed closer to my car we could have got some better rolling shots... he was worried about other drivers or something!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Looks great!! But can't wait till Nates STi is dropped again, looks a little odd up that high!!!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
After seeing those pics of Nates car, I see I `ll have to pay him a visit and slap him on side of his head for wanting to sell that beautiful beast.
default_tongue.png

patsti

NitrousFed
Thanks guys... I have a ton of shots to post for Nate still.

I am looking for people who want some shoots taken of their rides/ models (no Carter not you).

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Im not posing by the way I was putting something in my pocket and didnt even realize he was taking my picture. I look rediculas
default_additional_sillylol.gif

patsti

NitrousFed
Cars are looking good! Got anymore pics of that sr20 toyota?
Yeah I have a ton on my site... I actually am making a vid on how to swap an sr20 into a cressida.

We are just waiting on the drive shaft to be done (sometime next week) then clean up the wires.

I can make a thread for it if anyone is interested or you can see it in the forum on my site under projects/ cressida heart transplant or something like that.

Latest posts

Back