Post what you're drinking

saabaru

Friday night. Inspired by this thread, I called the local beeer shops to find Rogue's Chipotle. They have it at Downeast. So went there after work and pick up 2 -22oz and 1-22oz Weyerbacker Merry Monks. That Chipotle one is pretty good, especially with the buritto I made.

ruggedman

Rogue chocolate stout! ok, not right now but i have a bottle for tonight
Where'd you buy it? I'm looking for them...girl's favorite beer and it's hard to find in the summer
default_smile.png

saabaru

Rogue Chocolate Stout. Sounds Yummy.

Andy, I bet Downeast has it, they had a **** load of 22oz Rogue in the coolah.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Where'd you buy it? I'm looking for them...girl's favorite beer and it's hard to find in the summer
default_smile.png
Florians and Roopers in Auburn carry the whole Rogue line. Florian's is in the hood but it has an amazing walk in cooler with all sorts of random stuff. Rooper's has 22's of Stone, Rogue, and a few other brands.

ruggedman

I've been to MANY beer stores in the area lately looking for it. It's a wild goose chase! It's not brewed in the summertime so if it's all sold out it is for a while. Places with huge rogue selections dont have it, so unless you've got a confirmed sighting recently they probably dont have it.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Aventinus

img0040k.jpg

Just finished the beer and last night's Top Gear.

Friday night. Inspired by this thread, I called the local beeer shops to find Rogue's Chipotle. They have it at Downeast. So went there after work and pick up 2 -22oz and 1-22oz Weyerbacker Merry Monks. That Chipotle one is pretty good, especially with the buritto I made.
I'm glad someone found a new beer to enjoy out of this thread. I absolutely love the Chipotle, I'm terrified of not being able to find it when I go back up to Bangor. I need to find more chili beers. I'm also working my way through the whole Rogue line. Had their Summer Orange Honey Ale the other night.

IMAG0006.jpg

Just got back from gym...
<pictures>

Oh this is about beer, my bad
default_smile.png
In the original post I said it was open to anything, water, forties, orange juice, just throw up some pictures, but the conversation ended up moseying towards beer.

ruggedman

Enjoyed an unlabeled 750mL from Brooklyn.
default_smile.png
Nothing like an illegal beer to get your blood moving!

The call it Wild One. It's a batch of Local 1 gone wrong and they pitched it with brett and some other things and Holy mother of god...it's AWESOME!

ruggedman

Tonight might be a La Fin Du Monde, big boy. Almost quitting time
Split a 6L bottle of that with a buddy in February or March.
default_wink.png
I've had my fill of that stuff for the rest of my LIFE!

ruggedman

I had a Chimay Blue Cap the other day ...
OH MY GOD
default_tongue.png

So good ...
default_biggrin.png
The blue is the quad right?

Go to the lion's pride! If you like that the Westvleteren 12 will blow your world apart.

Far more cheap and readily available is the Rochefort 10. Similarly badass and YUMMY! Those monks know how to make a beer!
default_additional_ranting.gif

Latest posts

Back