Post what you're drinking

TheNailman

Warcock
2009-11-23201217.jpg

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
just got a 5L keg of Rogue Yellow Snow IPA!! aka: supposedly 14 glasses o delicious beer!

have to say...its a pretty damn good IPA!!

3393180360_e3491d62f1.jpg

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
For the bowling fans here on MS, on Friday night you can get a free Sam Adams glass (the super special one seen on TV) with each Sam Adams Lager you buy at Spare Time in Brunswick...I left with a full dinner set!

....my wife drove us home

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Extremely excited to enjoy this later tonight... <pic>

I hate Beer Advocate reviews, because everyone thinks they're a frigging connoisseur, but at least it's happy reviews all around

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/13307/28877
I hate their reviews because they're too leaning towards certain types of beer. BUT the comments are great for when I have a beer and I can't quite tell what a particular flavor is, someone always has the answer that can be found in the first 3 comments.

It's also good for looking up beers by similar type, other beers from a brewery, and ABV. It's a good tool, but you gotta take the people with a grain of salt, because everyone's a critic.

Car Whore

There is no better way to celebrate Turkey Day than with a cold glass of-

2056082709_59212a7caf.jpg

I haven't tried it. I saw it on Conan last night. Andy Richter refused to drink it, so they made La Bamba the horn player do it, and he spit it out.
default_eek.gif

Nate

Founding Father
Oh man. They had that on the today show this morning. Why would someone make saod that taste like turkey and gravy????

Car Whore

Oh man. They had that on the today show this morning. Why would someone make saod that taste like turkey and gravy????

Just for fun, probably. Hey, it's gotten them tons of press!!!

I'm curious just how gross it really is....

The other Jones' Soda flavors are really good, though. They have other weird "special edition" flavors during the year besides this one, too.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
They make special holiday 6 packs. There's youtube videos of people trying to drink the whole 6 pack and vomiting half way though. I need to challenge some friends at school to the 6 pack challenge.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Landshark lager. not very interesting, but it was left over from the housewarming party

Latest posts

Back