• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

rsalomon13

I knew that title would get your attention
default_biggrin.png

Some of my buddies at the gym were talking and I thought this was interesting. One of them said that out of all of his other friends none of them had been punched in the face. Now I don't want this to turn into some who is the toughest deal but I am curious,

How many of you have been punched in the face?

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
yes. perpetrator was a 95-pound yellow Lab named Kudzu. Actually, it was more like 'being hip-checked in the face' but whatever, I woke up face-down in a field afterwards. we were wrassling, so I guess I got mine, eh.

krazykarpenter

Paging krazykarpenter to this thread. Paging krazyparkenter.
Pretty sure I've never been slugged wicked good bub.
Yep been punched in the face, 8th grade over a lunch tray....no more details. I stood their and looked him in the face with a WTF was that for look.

Dr3amer86

I've only been slapped in the face by my 3yr old.

Although I have punched someone in the face once in 6th grade on accident. Lol

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I have never been punched in the face. I do not have that about me I guess.

I did duck from a guy in gym class, and as instinct would have it, quick jabbed him right dead on in the nose.. it was nasty. Not an intentional premeditation, more like a panic instinct...

aplogies ensued, the guy was on some new medication for an anger issue..

EDIT: hey wait there was a time at a place called "miami north". I walked into the bathroom, and some guy was beating up my brother.. instantly assumed mugging, I yelled with door open, until a body guard cameover...but in the mean time, hit him in the head with a pool cue...

then his nutcase friend hit the end of my nose with a cue ball...

the whole evening was a case of mis-identity...again apologies ensued, this time the guy came to my place of residence....after he went to jail (made my nose bleed, cut cartiledge- I went to hospital for bad nose bleed). Ihave no clue who they were or what it was about..but they sure were pissed off about something...(I assume high on drugs by thier diluted eyeballs)

I have not gone to an alcohol serving club since.

Last edited by a moderator:

saabaru

When i was 19, walking back to car from the Deering Oaks festival, got jumped by 5-6 dudes. Broke nose, bruised to hell That just sucked. That was the last time. Before that I was in 6-7 grade, got in a fight with a kid and he got me in the face, but I got him right back and it was over. I am too small to be punching or getting punched. Leave that to the UFC guys..

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I have an older brother...there was an average amount of face-punching when I was a lad

rsalomon13

Interesting, it seems like most have been hit. I feel that it is something everyone should experience at least once in your life. Then you know that it really isn't that bad, hell, I like getting hit as long as it isn't square in the nose.

I am too small to be punching or getting punched. Leave that to the UFC guys..
On that note, if any of you are weird like me and like getting hit and want to try out MMA training let me know and I can hook you up. For everyone of you that signs up, I get some sweet benefits.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Once in HS over I don't even remember.

Once as I was getting into my car in saco. But whoever that was got the raw end of the deal with a saab 900 door to the face.

last time was in college, got jumped for my 2 Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers. Caught me by surprise to the cheek/neck then pulled a blade. Luckily I was just getting back to campus from break where I was working security. Had my 18" telescoping baton in my back pocket. Most likely broke his wrist, and got a nice CRKT pocket folder with a big chip in the blade. =]

rsalomon13

last time was in college, got jumped for my 2 Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers. Caught me by surprise to the cheek/neck then pulled a blade. Luckily I was just getting back to campus from break where I was working security. Had my 18" telescoping baton in my back pocket. Most likely broke his wrist, and got a nice CRKT pocket folder with a big chip in the blade. =]
That just made my night, someone tried to mug you for some cheeseburgers?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I would venture to guess they believed I had money. But I had spent the last of my cash on dinner and only had my debit in my wallet. I dropped my JBC's when he socked me and the rest happened quickly.

Impreza05

In my line of work it's gonna happen, the last time was a few years ago and let's just say it didn't end well for him.
default_wink.png

Impreza05

At that time I carried an old baton made out of Hickory gives you that "zing" in your hand when you catch em just right.

I have an ASP telescoping baton now and haven't had the situation to use it.

Latest posts

Back