Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
the foam on the handle takes the zing out
default_cool.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Worst one for me was a guy that I thought was my friend punched me square in the face for some stupid BS, I laughed at him because I knew it would piss him off, it hurt, but I wasn't gonna let him know that!! I got my revenge a year later, it hurt me a lot less, and he got a broken nose, and black eye. I try to stay away from fighting, usually isn't worth it

TheNailman

Warcock
At that time I carried an old baton made out of Hickory gives you that "zing" in your hand when you catch em just right.I have an ASP telescoping baton now and haven't had the situation to use it.
do you get those issued through the dept, or do you have to purchase them yourself?

Impreza05

I bought all the ones I've had myself, well I traded for the ASP I have now. I bought most of my own stuff over the years except for 3 weapons.

Blue Bugeye

i've never been directly punched in the face but i have been unintentionally close-lined while playing footy-ball with some friends. my friends arm went right across my face, full force. now, i'm 120 pounds soaking wet so the hit to my face pretty much made me do a full backflip. i woke up a few minutes later on my back with a pounding headache and a bloody nose. its not a punch in the face but it definitely rung my bell.

inski

ive been punched in the face and ive punched people in the face, they both hert!
x2. Used to slug it out in the army quite a few times. Busted nose. Cut lips. Messed up hands for weeks. Ringing ears. Sore neck. To old and slow for that crap now.

Latest posts

Back