Random GC stuff for sale

spartan5

So,looking to unload some crap so I can buy more crap....here it is-

One piece projector headlights- they look great on the car,ebay specials,blah-blah,looking to go back to stock-$90

carbon fiber Altezza tails-carbon fiber gc tails,look good,not too ricey,like I said,going back to stock-$50

GC sideskirts-stocker off the RS,primer black,took em off to do some cleaning and have decided to go a different route- $100

Ver.5-6 grille- olive green with black honey comb-$40

RalliArt front seats and rails- These are not for subies,but would be no problem for someone with sweetass fab skills,awesome seats,won't hurt my feelings if I don't move 'em-$100

rear diff from a 97 leggy gt,in great shape....don't need at this moment( so my better half says) $40???

Also have a 5spd tranny from a 99 RS for rebuild,and will also have a lot of engine parts leftover from the motor rebuild soon....will post up pics on request,thanks in advance!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
XHfRi.jpg

PCsqs.jpg
fixed

Stein

Stein
Arg... But there's so many other things on my DO WANT list. I'll keep them in mind
default_additional_sillylol.gif

PS, when you host the pictures, copy+paste the "forum" link, not the HTML link.

spartan5

They are SOOO comfy,I just don't have them high on the ol' priority list right now,really would make a nice,cheap upgrade over stock seats,someone should jump on 'em!!!!

Latest posts

Back