Random GC stuff for sale

Stein

Stein
Is the other one that clean?

Are the mounting holes on the rails close enough to Subaru's to be able to use a really sturdy adapter plate, or would new holes need to be drilled in the rails/car?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I think GClark should get these for his Legacy!!!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

spartan5

Is the other one that clean?Are the mounting holes on the rails close enough to Subaru's to be able to use a really sturdy adapter plate, or would new holes need to be drilled in the rails/car?
Yeahmthe other one's just as nice,they don't have any obvious wear showing anywhere. I tried to get these into my RS on a bored sunday afternoon project,and from what I remember it looked like with a plate you MIGHT get it to work,no guarantees on my part tho,just a little hearsay.

GClark

I think GClark should get these for his Legacy!!!
default_tongue.png
that's what I was thinking! But, as you know, I have lots of other stuff to pay for first. If these are still available in a few weeks, I would defiantly grab them.

spartan5

sounds good! Bumpin,also,have those Potenza RE92's and depending on how I feel, a set of stock RS six spokes with tires.....really looking to thin out the herd a little

scoobiesforlife

im still interested in the seats, i just need to wait til next paycheck possibly. pm me with more details like location and everything.

spartan5

Can't even remember it was so long ago,you like? I actually debadged it this summer,might still have 'em kicking around if you want them

Latest posts

Back