Random stuff for sale, RS, WRX Etc.

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
I have a pile of crap I really need to clear out ASAP! Make offers on it all, I'd love to make some room.

2.0L WRX

Block (Block is good, crank is ehhhh.) Comes with rods and pistons, threw a rod bearing, all apart.

Both heads, appear to be in decent shape, missing one cam gear. (Tiny crack beween one valve and the spark plug hole on one)

4 Coils

Full WRX 2.0L Intake manifold with throttle body and full wiring harness/sensors injectors, TGV's etc

Various bin of motor parts/accesorries.  Nuts, bolts, water pipes, alt, PS pump, AC Condensor etc.

OEM 2002 WRX ECU

WRX Seats (Front), small hole where the seam seperated on one spot, totally fixable. Can also provide rear seat, but it's a Wagon one, so Fozzys, or Impreza Wagon's only.

OEM WRX Short shifter and Linkage

Rally Armor GC UR Mudflaps.  Comes with all the hardware, Black Flaps, Charcoal letters, less then 7 months old

Perrin 3 way adjustable 25MM (Big Boy) RSB for WRX, RS etc.  (Non STi), has WRX Endlinks, but I'd rather keep those unless you can provide me a stock RS Bar

http://www.perrinperformance.com/subaru/wrx-02-05/rear-swaybar-psp-sus-200 (4 Months Old)

RS Fitment DBA Rotors/Stoptech Pads - Will need your brakes in trade

02 WRX Momo Steering Wheel

Hella driving lights with Brackets

Brand new Fidanza Flywheel still in Box. Will fit any 2.2, 2.5L NA GC's, as well as 2.0L WRX (Has moveable dowel pins, and includes glue to set pins)

4 Dunlop Graspic DS3's, 205/55/16, 7/8 tread left on them, all flat. I put them on the day before the group drive, and I also changed my oil that next day. I'm about 400 miles away from an oil change, so I've got about 3000 Miles on them total.(Not sure if I'm going to keep these for the fozzie or not, they'd look stupid if I put it at stock ride height next winter. )

Please, I don't mean to be rude when I say this, but make me an offer, if it's fair, I'll probably take it. I like everyone here, and I hate taking advantage of anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

02 WRX Chris

The 2.0 heads have any cracks??  If not, i need them!!

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
Glad you asked!  I just checked, and there is one small crack on one of the cyl's between a valve and the spark plug hole.  

02 WRX Chris

Dam...so freaking hard trying to find good heads for a 2.0L lol

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
Sure would!  It's the whole linkage and shifter.    Also, bump guys!  Someone help me clear some of this stuff out.  No reasonable offers refused.  

Chris

scoobiesforlife

my shifters got quite a bit of play, so im thinking of getting some shifter bushings to stiffen it up, but at the same time, i would love to put a short throw in so i can be ready when meyagi does my clutch (which will be once i get the valve cover gaskets and save up the money to have him do it)

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
It will work for that, although I have no idea what happened to the rubber boot that was on it.  I have both pieces of the shift linkage, with bolt and bushing. 

And Bump, list has been updated, more stuff added!  Help me pay some stuff down so I can start modding the new toy. 

TiMullen04

If only I had the money, I would take some of that stuff off your hands.... 
default_additional_headbang.gif

Latest posts

Back