Rays 2003 WRB WRX WAGON

Ray

The Northernah'
So heres the new car!

Recently i've been wanting a wagon badly, I love how they look and there functional as hell. This one came to me a almost completely stock wagon with only a catless up-pipe and magnaflow exhaust. 130k miles and running like a top. drivers rear 1/4 is solid, passenger has a VERY small bubble of rust. I even traded my sedan for it, and I got to keep most of my aftermarket parts! Kept my JDM scoop, 6 spokes, accessport, short shifter, blox knob, and other little things.

Its quite clean, paint has its flaws but that's fixable. 

Right now its stage 1 tunned on the accessport, need a downpipe stat to go stage 2 opensource tuned and get rid of the accesport. (FS thread soon)

Plans are simple, tint, struts/springs, sways, gold rims stage 2, enjoy it!

PICS

fSBqQq8.jpg

h1ey7vN.jpg

Ray

The Northernah'
Salvage one, but i really dont care. Bugeyes aren't gunna be wirth much in a couple years when im ready to get something else anyway, and the body and drivetrain is all good. It doesn't wear tires or squeak or rattle going down the road, or wanna pull side to side.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I was asking not to give you a hard time, but because I saw that one when he bought the forester struts off me. It looked relatively clean.

Matt

Where's the damage to make it salvage? When the tree ran in front of the rs my check was 5500 and they didn't put the salvage on it.

Ray

The Northernah'
I know Dan! I looked it over hard and I can't find the damage....the fort number has a couple broken mounts but that's it!

Ray

The Northernah'
Thanks everyone! I'm excited for the wagon
default_smile.png
I won't be comin to wbm however, working
default_frown.gif

K3rn

Hookah Master
damn Ray now i have to look for this driving by lol nice tho love the bugeye wagons so much

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
You know what would go awesome on this? A set of jdm sti control arms!! I just so happen to know of a nice set........

Latest posts

Back