Rays 2003 WRB WRX WAGON

dsmith

Thanks!

Hmmm STi struts or coils.....suggestions???
i have sti struts with cobb racing springs on my forester and it drops it to a nice height, and i have spacers 1/2 up front 3/8 rear to make up for the not so wide wheels lol. looks good IMO

Ray

The Northernah'
It is the JDM scoop! and I hear Sti struts like to lock up when they go though I'm looking at a set of struts, top hats and sprins for 400 shipped. Or some tein coilovers

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
It is the JDM scoop! and I hear Sti struts like to lock up when they go though I'm looking at a set of struts, top hats and sprins for 400 shipped. Or some tein coilovers
They eventually start clunking. FEAL in cali revalves them and cleans up the housing and adds grease fittings.

Mine were great stock and I can't wait to get them back revalved and get 'em back together.

Depends what you're budget is.

HR radness

His royal radness
You are going to get positive camber with any sedan struts on a wagon.  You will need camber bolts or sedan front contol arms Ray

I ran into that problem when I mounted the STI struts that I recently sold to grumpyDan
default_smile.png

I have sedan control arms but didnt mount them before I got crunched

Ray

The Northernah'
Thanks rad! I had read that and wasn't concerned too much, oh and spiller is picking up that cluster for me when he comes by next!

Ray

The Northernah'
Yeah I know :/

Two small issues to sort out an it will be perfect. One is I can't fill it up fast at all or the pump shuts off, and two te a/c condenser is givin up the ghost. Have a replacement to put in this weekend when I do struts!

Latest posts

Back