ready for a storm?

wzrd

Just caught the national weather service update..Looks like in the lakes region thier calling for 12 plus inches of fresh snow by the end of wednesday nite...

Hope ya'll got your snow shoe's on the car cause here she[winter] comes.

Maybe the white stuff will help with my lack of holiday cheer,Cant quite get in the mood with temps in the 60ies....................................Stay safe out there..wzrd/out...

Last edited by a moderator:

skipow

just dropped the whip off to get her shoes changed. dudes at town fair tire are so stressed because they have 30+ cars in the parking lot waiting to have their tires changed.... along with mine.

wzrd

When I was out an hour ago folks were lined up at the gas pumps filling up cars,trucks and various container of gas...freaking storm shoping plus thanksgiving..glad im done and ready...

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Snowball wearing knobbly Hakka sneaks now.

G/F's Foz stopping in tonite for some jack-n-swap action for her own set o Hakkas.

Snow??!! Bring. It. On.

Gretsch308

When I was out an hour ago folks were lined up at the gas pumps filling up cars,trucks and various container of gas...freaking storm shoping plus thanksgiving..glad im done and ready...
Great I have to get gas on the way home too....

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
My RS already had winter tires and wrx rims on. I need to go out and buy some summer tires and rims.

i-wagon

mines been ready for a month, just put the tow hook in the reciever hitch. got all the trucks hooked up at work today :)

cwiggin

Just got my snow shoes on the other day, first time with snows!!! So bring it on mothet nature, im ready for some fun!!!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Have new General Altimax Artics going on tomorrow. I have always run Blizzacks on the Outback and look forward to do a comparison.

wzrd

Have new General Altimax Artics going on tomorrow. I have always run Blizzacks on the Outback and look forward to do a comparison.
Rob; thought you had always run the dunlop winter sport m3's on your spec B..aM I having a senior moment??

Latest posts

Back