ready for a storm?

SUBARUDE

my winter beast the subaru grand forester is ready for the snow just put 215/65/17 winterforces studded on it

DSC00948.jpg

DSC00952.jpg

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
the v12's are about as good as a performance all season in the snow. I'll toss the 15's on again this year, but I need to get them balanced first. I tossed a weight or something.

wzrd

looks like winter at 8 am...Think ill go grab a paper or coffeee downtown..Any excuss to play in da snow..

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
I took the Subaru out for a spin today no issues what so ever.

RS took a few try's to start it up and once it was running I backed right over a hump of snow that would have got my old car stuck. The roads was not very well plowed and my 2.5RS hardly slides, This was a very nice ride overall and I feel very safe in it in the winter unlike my old car that had a safety rating of a D while the RS has a safety rating of aaa

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
I took the Subaru out for a spin today no issues what so ever.

RS took a few try's to start it up and once it was running I backed right over a hump of snow that would have got my old car stuck. The roads was not very well plowed and my 2.5RS hardly slides, This was a very nice ride overall and I feel very safe in it in the winter unlike my old car that had a safety rating of a D while the RS has a safety rating of aaa

LOL, your RS is already highly experienced in snow hooligan silliness. listen to what he's saying, you can learn a lot from him!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
that's just silly.

but I still want to put the 12hp chinahonda on that old Toro. battery electric start, some lights, and maybe an extra control stick. that thing would throw snow into the next county.

i-wagon

get a trackless mt 6 with a blower. them shoot snow about 50 feet, will drive through a snow bank 5 feet high, and grind asphalt. trust me, I've seen it happen/done some of it

Latest posts

Back