Recommend me a new DD

ReZPunK

oh wow that caged subie coupe came back on the market! I actually called the previous on that car about 4 years ago. SOLID build...just the cage wasnt rally spec. its basicaly a bare minimum basket, but the car goes like stink for being something like 1400 pounds or something.

wish I had the cash to pick it up.

Apollyon12

For a big rig, 1,000,000 mile is like 100,000 for a car. Also ten years old is another big price drop because the fleet companies sell their trucks at ten years regardless of the miles.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Dan, this thread has been fun to read, but mildly useless without at least some idea of the budget involved.
I'm rebuilding the jeep motor. This thread is for me to get ideas of what is out there and for people to link ridiculous stuff, I'm open to both. I'm in no position to buy, and my budget will only rise as I continue to be employed, although I'd rather cheap out and buy racing bits for the RS.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
nicer Focus SVT than the one I linked up yesterday.

silver, Euro pkg (noice wheelZ) Getrag 6-spd, 170 hp, black/red leather, sunroof, mmm, mmm goodness. $3200, appears to need much less work than the black one.

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/2474503554.html

wicked fun DD, and I mean wicked as in "can make u do evil things behind the wheel."
default_additional_ponder.gif

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
02-05 WRX/Impreza wagon's. Relatively new car, 2 litres are reliable for the most part and not uncommon for TD04 turbochargers to go above 200k miles with proper maintenance. I say wagon because there is less chance grocery getters have been beat on by idiot kids. LESS chance. Sorry I don't have links, but we all know what they look like.

-Rick

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Ramble mode engage:

A while a go at a Lewiston meet the great Mr. Nigel Prodrive was discussing with me about different subarus. The conclusion he reached before I did (and wanted to believe) was that if I'm goin' nearly too fast in an RS why do I need a turbo car. The leggy GT proved this. No turbos for me
default_smile.png

I drive fast enough in an underpowered overgeared NA subaru. I should probably find a slower car....

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
buy my miata.

it is slow, handles amazingly. gets 30+mpg, parts are cheap, it is already setup to STS autoX standards. and then you just run the RS in the winter. it's a friggen hoot, but if I am going to do hillclimbs, my wife has requested I get something with a roof.

SUBARUDE

I have your DD at my work its a vega turned in to a pick up on a 4x4 international scout frame its one of a kind LOL

SUBARUDE

I will once it is uncovered again it being blocked in by a bunch of crushed cars right now LOL

Latest posts

Back