scoooby doooo

picard

well im new to this obv. ive beeen into the hondas then the vw's then a couple trucks gmc and chevy im pretty sure my next new and improved step is going to be a subaru ive been through the forum thing before for vw idk if this is at all like the mainevwscene or w.e. but most those people are ignorant and have ego problems and love to put people down if they cant buy the top of the line things but LOVE not everyones got a POOP ton of money welll ill be in and around this a lot probably my names Ryan nice to meet yalll

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
well im new to this obv. ive beeen into the hondas then the vw's then a couple trucks gmc and chevy im pretty sure my next new and improved step is going to be a subaru ive been through the forum thing before for vw idk if this is at all like the mainevwscene or w.e. but most those people are ignorant and have ego problems and love to put people down if they cant buy the top of the line things but LOVE not everyones got a POOP ton of money welll ill be in and around this a lot probably my names Ryan nice to meet yalll
We're a bit different then what you're describing. Everyone is civil no mater what you drive. Welcome.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Welcome aboard man and don`t forget to check out our Member map and mark your location

Last edited by a moderator:

picard

added my location on the member map that's def. something nice to have for like buying things and selling things soo people get the general idea of where they have to drive too and what not

picard

what kind of vw do you drive?
i currently got a mk4 gls 2.0 nothing crazy on some coils currently sitting on some snows should be on the road with some income tax money and i got a 2000 s10 extreme im currently DD but not so much fun in the snow

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
welcome, another former VW guy here -- 67 and 63 Type 2s, 70 Beetle and a very early A1 GTI. From a fambly of VW peeps, my dad had the first VW bus (1957 barndoor) registered in Maine, heh he even hit a moose with that thing and only busted one windshield so obviously somebody up above was watching out for him.

the MS group is pretty laid back but there are quite few weirdos on here, I generally mean weirdos in a good kind of way
default_additional_jawdrop.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

picard

soo to start the first pic is my current jetta and the second one is my DD truck and the third one is one on my old mk3 jetta vr6 my current mk4 jetta with a dif look at the time was my brothers then and his g/f's passat v6 DD all day every day lol figured id share some shitt im bored on my day offf

Attachments

• jettta 2.jpg
    jettta 2.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 0
  • extreme.jpg
    extreme.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 0
  • me eric soph.jpg
    me eric soph.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0

SWPWRX

Nice cars! I used to have a 97 Passat VR6 and though it was plagued with problems, it was fun to drive.

Welcome to the forum and hope to see you around!

Latest posts

Back