Shaggin's LGT

ShagginWagon

Finally getting around to putting some pics up.

DSC01843.jpg

DSC01848.jpg

DSC01842.jpg

Jimbo

Those pipes are outstanding. You're all "am I looking at the back of a wagon?" and the pipes say "yes - a wagon...filled with whupass."

I <3 whupass.

ShagginWagon

Sweet waggie! You should really debadge it though!
default_smile.png
Nice melon shooters!
Thanks! I really want to peel the MMM sticker off the back. Just waiting for a hot day....

That's a 35% tint (from Chris at Portland Tint) if you were considering for the Brokeback. I think it really helps. Now if I can just get Redline to do the roof...

Redline

Let me know what size the roof glass is. My only concern is a 1 piece application. I just need the size so I can get a price from my vendor for the tint - will have to cut it in place for this one...

Unless the glass is removable? Wow - just realized I'll be working upside down...

mikebike357

You could turn the car upside down then you would be working right side up.

Is the LGT moonroof a 2 piece one like the brokeback? Could add to the challenge.

ShagginWagon

Let me know what size the roof glass is. My only concern is a 1 piece application. I just need the size so I can get a price from my vendor for the tint - will have to cut it in place for this one...

Unless the glass is removable? Wow - just realized I'll be working upside down...
Yeah- gonna be tough. It's two pieces- the flip up panel in the front and the long rectangle in the back. I'll get out the tape measure and camera and get you some numbers...

mikebike357

It's supposed to be hot for the next couple days. Just park it in the sun. Those letters & MMM decal will come right off. Use some dental tape. Piece of cake.

Latest posts

Back