So..My Fozzy got backed into by a...

Animal25RS

So i'm at my job...Fozzy is parked no where near anyone or anything and an hour before my shift ends; the plow truck driver backs into my fozzy! And i saw it back up into my Foz, i was staring at my vehicle...dreaming about future modifications and i witness the dumbass slowly back up into my Subaru- I START FREAKING OUT =O

SOB!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360623561.446477.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360623542.998599.jpg

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Why would you hit someone over that?  Insurance will cover it.  You saw it, and I suspect you went out and talked to the guy before he left. 

Animal25RS

My company had all of his information. Plus the plow guys boss was there as well in a different truck, EL Jefe was a pretty honorable guy...told me he'd pay for all new panel's an the paint match and whatever else that needs to be fixed; "Whatever it takes, i'll fix it."

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
same thing happened to my sti last march...just parked it and if i walked around a little slower i would have been crunched between the car and the plow truck....it sucks!!!

Animal25RS

Why would you hit someone over that? Insurance will cover it. You saw it, and I suspect you went out and talked to the guy before he left.
Oh yeah i definitely went out to talk to them, i was furious...but I'm generally not a violent guy, i hate fighting. But I'm not opposed to screaming out ungodly curses to vent my anger..lol.

Animal25RS

same thing happened to my sti last march...just parked it and if i walked around a little slower i would have been crunched between the car and the plow truck....it sucks!!!
Ouch. Glad your safe bud, a subie can be repaired or replaced, you on the other hand can only be repaired partially.

scubiecraig

I sit here and look at this and listen to this as there are bucketloaders all around clearing out the parking lot where I work 
default_additional_sad.gif

Latest posts

Back