So..My Fozzy got backed into by a...

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
If I'd have been the plow driver, dealing with 18-hour days fighting the blizzard, and I backed into some guy's car and dinged it (as opposed to totaling it) and he came out and screamed at me and got all postal, I might have just wadded the Foz into a ball to return the courtesy...insurance would cover it, jeez dude chill willya?

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Yeah no need to go all jersey shore on the guy, I could see if it happened while he was being a dumbass and hooning.. But not so much a minor fender bender

KamB

Kam Berry
I got backed into by an Audi while I was sitting in my car... Time to fix my horn... This stuff happens it sucks!

Animal25RS

There is a strip club in wesbrook.. I think that is as good of a direction as any.
Lol, now that you mention it, I thought there weren't any good strip clubs in Maine!?
If I'd have been the plow driver, dealing with 18-hour days fighting the blizzard, and I backed into some guy's car and dinged it (as opposed to totaling it) and he came out and screamed at me and got all postal, I might have just wadded the Foz into a ball to return the courtesy...insurance would cover it, jeez dude chill willya?
Dude, it wasn't a city worker. I was a private business. I know insurance will cover it. But if i had modded it then it gets totaled...insurance only covers the car..not the mods.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
If it is totaled by someone else, they will cover the mods when you have recipts.

also depends on your definition of "good".

Animal25RS

If it is totaled by someone else, they will cover the mods when you have recipts.
also depends on your definition of "good".
Wow seriously!? As long as i have receipts...never heard of that; that's cool. Sucks though, if i pick up parts from Mainely Subarus members (no receipts) =/

As for my definition of "good"...have all they're teeth, nothing sagging and decent looking.

I remember the first year my brother came to Maine to visit my mother and i. An he had asked me to take him to a strip joint in Maine where the girls strip out of flannel, lol. I had no idea where a girl would do that nor did i know any strip clubs, so a friend took my brother an i to (i believe its called) PT's...NO BUENO!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
have them write you a quick recipt.  it is your policy that won't cover your mods if you start smashing into things.

Animal25RS

Lol, new fender (Painted to match), Driver door needs to be repainted, since the fender rubbed up and took the paint off on the edge, possibly new front bumper (painted to match) - if fixing old bumper (needs to be repainted) and fender well liner + paint supplies and labor costs.

Animal25RS

Going with Moody's for the repair.  Now, just waiting for the guy to get back to me, im calling him if i don't get a call back by tuesday.

Animal25RS

My Fozzy is finally in the repair shop. Won't be able to get the sport bumber though, the guy said they had to preorder everything.

On a side note:

Enterprise gave me a Auto-tragic Chevy Sonic as a rental. Bleh.

Latest posts

Back