some real info about new WRX!!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
on noes...ppl on Scooby boards like it, now what'll they do??? Every other new Scoob for years has drawn more hate than "hellz yeah!"

Nigel really really really likes it. Now just show us the hatch!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
funny, I thought there was a bit of Camaro, too...in a good kind of way, mostly at the front end.

that rear diffuser though....kind of a car cartoon thing.

dig the yellow trim here and there.

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i like it a lot!! I think a 2 dr hatchback would be sweet

Gawd those are big brakes!! I can see money spent on tires, both winter and summer!

I wanna know what the performance specs are

MechRx

Looks good to me, but it be years before I could think of getting a new car. Maybe just maybe the 2nd production is what I'm aiming for.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
VnfxmVw.jpg

q4TJ8LXl.jpg

pigsti

Looks like they threw like 5 different cars in a blender and this is what came out, not impressed. I like my bugeye because its undoubtedly a Subaru

Matt

sold!!  mirrors wont stay the same but it def looks like its going 100 sitting still....love the rims and brakes and the widebody look

HR radness

His royal radness
I figure thos are 19's on the concept car, or else its a bit smaller than an evo from the comparison shot dan posted

KamB

Kam Berry
Personally I can't stand it, when I see that I don't think Subaru... But seeing any impreza from my 94 to a newer wagon, they are different but so alike.. Then this comes along.. Idk.

Latest posts

Back