some real info about new WRX!!

dsmith

i think the front end looks 2013 ford fusion(ish) with a hood scoop.

2ebg08p.jpg

wjua6b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pigsti

At some point in the future, we will all drive the exact same car, made by different companies. The illusion of choice, that's where this is all going.

Remember this post

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
@Dsmith, the Ford and Scooby might look a lil alike, but look closer and it's not even close. They sure as hell won't SOUND alike (he said hopefully)

blehhh

The front up struck me as looking quite similar to this, at least in layout, maybe not in appeal / reception.

jaguar-xfr-s-xl.jpg

Matt

Yup. All car manufactures do these days are copy what other people do. Hardly ever an original creation.

abigailfisk76

Personally think it's preeetttyy ugly. Not gonna lie. And ya know, a girl's opinion is pretty important.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
At some point in the future, we will all drive the exact same car, made by different companies. The illusion of choice, that's where this is all going.Remember this post
Sort of like the democrat/republican illusion.

The comparison dan posted kinda ruins it for me.

roadtrip1098

Yeah, sorry about my earlier redundant post. My work computer wouldn't load images. Car looks better in the show pics than in any of the R&T rendering/pics. Production model will probably see different side skirts and trunk layout. 

roadtrip1098

Actually, now that I mention it... how is that trunk supposed to open? Does it lift around the tail lights somehow? It looks like it might be able to through some type of hinge witchcraft either way it's pretty sick.. 

ku-xlarge.jpg

Latest posts

Back