Soooo....RS is back together,now a WTB wishlist!

spartan5

Hey all....the RS now has a freshly reminted powerplant,so I'm looking at doing some different things to freshen other things up,thes are the goodies I'm looking for-

1. Rally Innovations skid guard/light bar

I have wanted one of these forever,and after seeing the one RaysRS has on his lifted OBS,I really have the fevah for one,I do a lot of night driving so it's as much a practical thing as it is something cool to look at,lights would be a bonus,but not neccessary

2. 99-01 chyrstal clear headlights

looking to go back to a somewhat less aggressive look with the car,and to go along with the above request,I'm looking for more light output

3.Hi Flo cat

Since I've done the full catback,and the Borla headers,the Hi Flo seems like a logical next step,not terribly concerned with brand,just looking to free 'er up some more.

Looking to straight purchase,but also have random parts and whatnot to trade,definitely not afraid to dicker,so...lemme know whatcha got out there in MainelySubaruland!

GClark

Best place to get the bar is rallyinnovations.com. I've never seen a used one for sale, probably because they look so good!

spartan5

I want one too, but they are so damn expensive!!
I know,I think if I had gone on anymore to Ray about his,he might have got in the OBS and locked the doors! If I don't find one local,I'll hit up on one from Broken Motorsports,as I think they are the closest RI dealer around,but,I WILL HAVE ONE!!!

SUBARUDE

mark and rez got my last 2 sets of those headlights so all i have right now is one right clear and a pair of 97-98 not clear ones

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah they look awesome! And I have lights waiting to go on one!! I'm gonna see if I can have someone I know make one in his shop.

spartan5

Yeah they look awesome! And I have lights waiting to go on one!! I'm gonna see if I can have someone I know make one in his shop.
Ask him if he'd be interested in making two,I'd make it worth his while!!!!

SUBARUDE

Best place to get the bar is rallyinnovations.com. I've never seen a used one for sale, probably because they look so good!
they pop up once in awhile the one on rays obs i bought used for like $50-$75 off nasioc without lights

spartan5

mark and rez got my last 2 sets of those headlights so all i have right now is one right clear and a pair of 97-98 not clear ones
That's cool,bro...just keep me posted and let me know when you come across some more,ok? Thanks

SUBARUDE

What side is that clear one Gabe? Cause I have one too, with a little rock chip in it
read bonehead it says right
default_smile.png

09FXT

Hey all....the RS now has a freshly reminted powerplant,so I'm looking at doing some different things to freshen other things up,thes are the goodies I'm looking for-1. Rally Innovations skid guard/light bar

I have wanted one of these forever,and after seeing the one RaysRS has on his lifted OBS,I really have the fevah for one,I do a lot of night driving so it's as much a practical thing as it is something cool to look at,lights would be a bonus,but not neccessary
Might save you on shipping

MainelySubarus gets a boost!! Evergreen now can get:

Hi guys/ladies,

Its andy at Evergreen parts. I'm excited to let you guys know that we can get hold of a varity of after-market performance parts. Everything from Turbos, to Custom Rally light bars, Turbo kits, Springs and rear Sway bars. The companies are listed Below with products. Plz post or email [email protected] for a qoute.

1. Tomioka Racing: Turbos, Fuel Rails, Exhuast Headers, and 5-spd Gear sets(Close-ratio)

2. Power Enterprise: Turbo upgrade kits

3. Epic Engineering: Springs, Rear swaybar

4. Rally Innovations: Skid plates, Light bars, Rocker Guards, Race belt frame (bolts to factory seat belt mounting holes)

5. H.O.A Import: 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid

Please Note that I do have pictures on hand at the dealership.

Latest posts

Back