Soooo....RS is back together,now a WTB wishlist!

spartan5

they pop up once in awhile the one on rays obs i bought used for like $50-$75 off nasioc without lights
I'm gonna check the mout,usually don't even think to look there for GC stuff,thanks guys....

spartan5

Might save you on shipping
MainelySubarus gets a boost!! Evergreen now can get:

Hi guys/ladies,

Its andy at Evergreen parts. I'm excited to let you guys know that we can get hold of a varity of after-market performance parts. Everything from Turbos, to Custom Rally light bars, Turbo kits, Springs and rear Sway bars. The companies are listed Below with products. Plz post or email [email protected] for a qoute.

1. Tomioka Racing: Turbos, Fuel Rails, Exhuast Headers, and 5-spd Gear sets(Close-ratio)

2. Power Enterprise: Turbo upgrade kits

3. Epic Engineering: Springs, Rear swaybar

4. Rally Innovations: Skid plates, Light bars, Rocker Guards, Race belt frame (bolts to factory seat belt mounting holes)

5. H.O.A Import: 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid

Please Note that I do have pictures on hand at the dealership.
NOICE!!!

Will send him an email tomorrow!

Ray

The Northernah'
I know,I think if I had gone on anymore to Ray about his,he might have got in the OBS and locked the doors! If I don't find one local,I'll hit up on one from Broken Motorsports,as I think they are the closest RI dealer around,but,I WILL HAVE ONE!!!
oh jeeze it wasnt that bad!!!!

spartan5

If you coulda read my thoughts,man...pretty obsessed w those things....again,thanks for the starter,bud....look forward to seeing ya on the group drive(?)

Ray

The Northernah'
no problem! im preetty jealous of those fog grilles, I cant find them for under 70$ anywhere!! and yes I plan on going on the group drive!!

spartan5

hey,we could always do a swap plus cash on my end!!!
default_wink.png

Ray

The Northernah'
well i wanna build a different bumper/ light bar for the front anyway so im pretty ok with it!

Latest posts

Back