sooooo its about that time of year...

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Hey I have one of those, and guess what? With OBP Subaru Paint it scratches the surface up. I recommend using your arm and just push it off. If its frozen on then you better let it melt or dump some warm water on it. Otherwise stock Obsidian Black Pearl Acryllic Paint will scratch up. I only use that snowbrush on my old POS Grand Am because I can hide the scratches on a green car with some wax & polish. Not that I have cared a whole lot since a relative rode down the GA's side with a snowblower.
default_dry.png

the other side of the brush end is a squeegee. That doesn't scratch, or have not noticed it scratching any paint.

gakosaurusrex

Lol. Southern Maine drift team syndicate!!!! We don't really learn much, just playing in the snow trying not to crash. Our escapades are simply fun in the snow and not trying to be all technical and what not. Well see you out there first sign of snow
IM SO READY FOR MORE SNOKANA! to bad im up in farmington now, maybe ill be taking a few snowy trecks down to sopo to meet up w all of u for some more winter fun! maybe ill have snow tires this year!(not likely)

Cwazy

cwazy man drivin a subie!
ended up grabbing a snow broom at Napa and already the dang telescope feature wont extend
default_angry.png
... will work for this storm but will be going back and trying again!
default_additional_punch.gif

JlyonsSTI

I think snow itself causes just as much damage as brushes do. Im always careful and use my arms and I just had a numb body shop guy tell me the previous owner had the hood painted.... Because of "little imperfections" obv from snow though. Those snow brums are def sweet but we get a lot of crusty frozen snow and unless you park it inside a garage and melt it you're gonna be scuffing the paint... This is maine and this is why we drive subarus!! I already plan on repainting my car eventually.

JlyonsSTI

Also had no clue there was snow shananaganz in southern maine definitely count me in on that. Tomorrow morning?? Lol

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Should someone start a "first snokhana meet of '11-'12" thread?

default_cool.png

suped. I havnt been properly slideways in foreverrr

Latest posts

Back