Spotted!

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
seen a clean silver leg gt with a low wing near the CNK in Levant at around 2:30ish pm

Last edited by a moderator:

KryptiK

08+ rumbly silver wrx sedan with vet plates around scar/s portland today. (i think that's where it was)
I'm pretty sure that was me. I haven't seen any other 08+ wrxes with vet plates in the area. I had just gotten a stage 2 tune to go with the new downpipe the night before.

Passed by justinbcrazy and his wife same evening on 95. Let them catch up then shared a nice run till I hit my exit.

Last edited by a moderator:

RJS5689

Will somebody see me and post already, haha!! I've tagged quite a few Subarus, but nobody seems to find their way to the site (or at least not into the spotted thread.) At least I get some waves now and then. A few WRX guys ignore me though.... but us Legacys can play too!

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
seen2 impreza wagons in newburgh

one silver by a redneck store had roof rack

one peuter impreza wagon with gold rims and foggy plates

i-wagon

spotted inski's bot in the forester. and blueoutback sporting the club ricer sticker in his window, if i see a fart can i vote we excommunicate you

04fxt

saw the silver rs with the gold wheels on payne rd near mardens today at lunch... (sorry I forgot your SN) I was in a red 96 civic, so obviously you didn't notice me lol

Matt

that's me......i was bring back some of my tools to work after my sway bar install and then on the hunt for a 16-1.50 tap....finally found it at napa portland...9 bucks

SUBARUDE

was that metro flat black? if so its my old one
that be the one
default_wink.png

WRB_Tank

Blue hawkeye STI with NH plates in Kittery. Also think there was a silver rumbly WRX new style leaving the outlets when I got out at like 9:30.

Mark

hey matt way to not be at work while you were at work today. i stopped by to pick up a couple things and they said you were on a test drive. terrible timing

Matt

yeah...probably the worst day ive had in a longggg time...so much do to and no time to do it....apparently no one knows how to schedule work anymore....4hr job cant fit into a 1hr slot....i did see the car though and thought it was yours, did you change the exhaust...it looked rather stock!!!

Mark

it is 100% stock and very happy about it. i will be getting a stock WRX takeoff fitted for it. but for now, especially with a sticker needed, i'm getting a much needed break from the noise. however i did manage to get some borla replica headers installed in the process...

Latest posts

Back