Spotted!

Matt

lol...she beat the 96db level huh....im in until saturday and on monday by myself, hopefully ill be there if you stop in...most likely ill be drilling out a lower strut bolt on a taurus that westbrook broke and then shipped the old man....un-real how loose it is.

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
seen a blue impreza sedn with tint, black wheels, and exhost. no wing. had fogged plate shield thingy. It was at the Stillwater light in bangor pulling out of hannaford

seen a silver impreza pull out of my work (Goodwill)

seen a black Impreza wagn same place as blue one above.

seen an older 1994 or older 4dr scooby. looked like a legy at the hannafords on Union st past 10 tonite

04fxt

silver 05-06ish legacy sedan with black wheels @ the 202-237 roundabout in gorham. also spotted this car in windham @ walmart the other night. looks nice!

spartan5

@ GE Electric in Bangor,one of the cleanest burgandy SVX's with nice wheels on it I've EVER seen....forgot how sexy those things can look!

COSTIGAN86

Followed Viago on Union St this morning, Saw a silver STi with exhaust on 95N, saw a dark grey STi with black wheels at Odlin Rd VIP after work, and a silver bugeye sedan with black wheels on outer Hammond

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Followed Viago on Union St this morning, Saw a silver STi with exhaust on 95N, saw a dark grey STi with black wheels at Odlin Rd VIP after work, and a silver bugeye sedan with black wheels on outer Hammond
lmao, i was not awake this morning at all...lol...

that sti at the vip is sweet. theres one or a wrx at stillwater one as well.

Stein

Stein
Spotted a green '93-'96 L/Brighton coupe with the stock spoiler and clear front turn signals in Brunswick. Also saw an old Saab with orange wheels and orange racing stripes parked around Bowdoin.

Iboc_C64

I left a MainleySubarus card on a blue bugeye with gold rims in F-Town parked behind the Dugout Bar & Grill a week or so ago. Anyone here? Umm.... maybe it was a couple weeks ago.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah the last one I saw, was actually 2 of them down in Freeport near where Gabe works, and that was at least 5 years ago

spartan5

Lets see....in Bangor,met Viago at his place of work to hand off some trunk badges...great meeting ya Matt! Behind Doc's Place on the corner of Stillwater and Hogan,a newer silver WRX sedan,second time this week I've seen it there....and in Newport @ Wallyworld,a guy getting into a white newer WRX sedan with dark rims,looked SICK!!

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
You wouldn't have seen me, I was in my truck. Sneaky, sneaky!
Was i riding your ass before i passed? lol i dont like passing on back roads.

Lets see....in Bangor,met Viago at his place of work to hand off some trunk badges...great meeting ya Matt! Behind Doc's Place on the corner of Stillwater and Hogan,a newer silver WRX sedan,second time this week I've seen it there....and in Newport @ Wallyworld,a guy getting into a white newer WRX sedan with dark rims,looked SICK!!
thank you very much!! was a pleasure talking to you. ya answered a few things i was thinking about. Maybe we can meet again on White mtn meet. sorry i couldn't see your wheels....stupid job. lol.

spoted a silver impreza sdn with a bird decal on rear trunk near Spankys Pizza

seen a dark silver impreza wagon on Crestmont RD

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ

the one at doc's is subysaurus rex, he's not on here much, but he works there

Latest posts

Back