Spotted!

Jamey

Was following a nice newer black WRX yesterday on Rt 1 in Scarborough, near Dunstans Corner...was in the back seat trying to give you the shocker in my old lady's friend's black honda accord.
Coulda been me what time about

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Oh yeah. New wrx (musta been sti, had a towel rack on the trunk) plate said danbob. I think lincoln street

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Couldn't tell ya. If you showed me a pic I probably could
there are about 10 GCs entered at NEFR, could have been lots o peebles! lots o rally teams headed north today cuz tomorrow is REcce Day.

will keep me eyes peeleded for red n white one this weekend and will report back the probably suspects.

Jamey

I have exhaust. Dark tint debadged tinted tails
default_smile.png
unfourtunely it's just a poor mans wrx meaning just imprezza lol if that was me I was in that area

fattie

fat kid
this was a couple years ago , but I think this may have been nigelprodrive. I bought a set of steel wheels and snow tires for my focus. I met the guy at molyneaux? road in camden , blue wrx wagon , gold wheels possibly and I think it had a light setup on the rear bumper. if it wasnt nigel , then maybe it was someone else who use to be on here ?

woodys77

played with a blue 09? wrx with exhaust today on the twin bridges in auburn......finally got to knock the wives carbon out of the exhaust. lol

scubiecraig

Drove behind the red wrx I like with black rims... and the infinity kickpods installed on the rear seats! Looked like a female driving. She turned off at Rt 9 in Berwick, I stayed straight on Rt 4. I noticed when I was at Walmart the other day and spotted the same car it had a COBB exhaust too.

widowmaker

Red '10 or '11 WRX

WRB '10 or '11 WRX

Plasma blue STI

all seen around Northgate in the past week or so. got a wave from everyone but the WRB (mad jelly about my '08 Aspen White STI)

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
A number 75 on side of an sti (going hella fast)at new england forest rally

Latest posts

Back