Spotted!

pufdup

Followed the blue blob eye STi with the silver stripes from the rotary in Sanford to Sourh Berwick this morning.

RedForester08

Met RedForester08 (Jim) last night. He passed me on Route 4 in Sanford, slowed down, and waved me to the side of the road. Got to meet him briefly... nice to meet you Jim! Hope your son is ok with his bee-sting. The Forester exhaust sounded good...
Good to meet you to Craig. Next time I will have more time to talk. Tyler is fine, A little Benadrill (-10 sp) The exhaust is stock now. but 5500 rpm's always sound good going by. Your car is the same as my Impreza. The boys spot you all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

spotted k dice on minot ave tonite, a green obs at intersection by auburn walmart, and waved to a black wrx further down minot ave near rotary but didnt get a wave back, a also a black wrx in oxford

scubiecraig

Finally got a wave back from that Red Impreza with the WRX wing in Alfred today! About time buddy! lol

I saw so many Subes today on my morning commute... including a nice Red WRX with tinted windows all the way around, rims, etc... looked like that girl again that I saw at the Sanford rotary a few weeks back.

I also saw a Silver WRX hatchback in South Berwick on 236 by the Links golf course. He never waves to me either.

And last night on my way home on Route 4 in Alfred I saw a Green OBS with a light bar on the front. I've seen him a few times too, but this time I was daydreaming and didn't have time to wave.

woodys77

someone tagged me at the lewiston mall today, and also someone gave me a nice big door dent at walmart.
default_angry.png

SUBARUDE

Spotted a silver xt with black wheels and a extra set of yellow fogs on the front in augusta near hannaford

Craig

spotted another wrb bugeye wagon, pulling out of mcd's on Union Street in Bangor around 910pm
tagged a blk blob eye wrx at the public landing in rockland and saw a silver bugeye with black hood and blk rims ion damriscotta and didnt mean to do a reply my bad!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Met flat4awd today at Gabes, I love the swapped RS!!! Also spotted a 2011 black WRX sedan in Lisbon. And BigD003 in Wiscasset!!

Latest posts

Back