Ray

The Northernah'
5984630091_4c78b10b52.jpg

Spotted at Pizza Hut in Bangor
sonic yellow bugeye
default_additional_heartbeat.gif

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Wait wait wait.... The Hannaford is in Old Town... Just sayin.. I'm curious who's Blue Bugeye wagon is at Mike's Garage in Old Town.. Been sitting there for a few weeks now.

skipow

its a guy named steven barkers, he plays on the football team at umaine. I don't know anything about that rex' but I know he used to drive a sickkkk nissan 240.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Spotted a WRB hawkeye rex wagon @ Cook's Corner in Brunswick around 5:00pm today. Also, another rex wagon (possibly the same?) coming up 196 in Lisbon Falls @ about 10:50pm. Sounds nasty, didn't get a good look at it tho. Anyone here?

scubiecraig

Yesterday met up with Pufdup in Sanford. He took me for a spin in his limited 06 wrx... very nice, and thanks Mike! While I was waiting for him at the Depot in Springvale, there was a black blobeye wrx with two fellas in it. I shot them a wave as they were pulling out of the place.

Craig

saw a blk 08+ wrx hatch in owls head with mass plates and a thule rack. and I also saw fattie today at auto zone. good luck on a brat!

Craig

spotted a blue legacy gt lowered a bit and I think newer wrx rims and tinted windows. also spotted a red rs wagon blobeye with yellow fogs and stpr rally sticker in thomaston pulling out of applebees

Matt

Drove down rt 1 this morning next to a car with a license plate awd fun. Not sure if I've met you before

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted Mikeferrera last night in Brunswick, and spotted a WRB WRX sedan with an exhaust, tint and black wheels in Topsham this afternoon

Latest posts

Back