Spotted!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
I've seen an Outback or two in the mid-coast Maine region.
hardly a revelation...I can see 2 Outbacks right outside my ofc window in Rockland at this very moment.

maybe you meant "I had my eyes closed for three days and still saw 2 Outbacks in the midcoast..."???
default_tongue.png

widowmaker

So that was you! I Meant to a spotted on that! what were you doing in the area?
We headed up to help my brother pack for his move out west. Also, I went out test driving cars with the wife that morning.

Your car makes me miss my OBS, by the way.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted a black 08-09 WRX hatch with black painted stock wheels at Mexicali Blues on route 1 in Newcastle

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
hardly a revelation...I can see 2 Outbacks right outside my ofc window in Rockland at this very moment.

maybe you meant "I had my eyes closed for three days and still saw 2 Outbacks in the midcoast..."???
default_tongue.png
Hahahaha...and I felt my humor goes largely unnoticed around here! Also to add to the spotted thread: I saw Matt00RS pulling out of Irving in Saco, I don't think he appreciates the spray paint. To top it off an R32 tried to race me at the red light; I get it dude, tiptronic launch control. Vee Dubb iz zee uber trille ont luxurious.
default_cool.png

Ray

The Northernah'
Just had Adam (Impreza05) in my yard to exchange some parts and stuff. I now have a roof basket, he has some sweet Oakleys....

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Where in NH were you Dan? I saw a blue bugeye at one point yesterday... that is why I ask.
Was at our company satellite office in Manchester. Thing is.... I rode down in one of my supervisors luxury SUV. I did see a Blue Ridge Pearl (dark blue like mine) bugeye RS while I was down there. I saw my cars twin.... scary.

Latest posts

Back