Spotted!

scubiecraig

Saw a WRB blobeye STI on RT4 in South Berwick (by the Links golfcourse). Got a wave back! Shortly thereafter, same road, saw a Silver WRX and a Blue Fozzy riding back to back. (I didn't have time to react and wave though... I had my hands full with an Aroma Joe's coffee!) And then, at the intersection of RT4 and RT9 in No. Berwick, there was a Silver Bugeye wagon parked at the chinese food restaurant. ( I think it is called Red Leaves or something?)

Matt

I keep seeing this olive green legacy gt, 2001ish or newer, grill mod and rally stickers all over it......saw a white bugeye with black hood coming down rt 1 the other day, I was in a new tacoma, I waved

Craig

saw a dark green 99? obs with blk rims today and saw nigel in snowball once again and saw a legacy limited sedan with blk rims and silver rim with some kind of exhaust pull out of rockland ford sounded nice and saw fattie in his foucs drive by the enterprise office.

JlyonsSTI

I keep seeing this olive green legacy gt, 2001ish or newer, grill mod and rally stickers all over it......saw a white bugeye with black hood coming down rt 1 the other day, I was in a new tacoma, I waved
Ive seen that car too I belive. In gray center. Was it a flat olive green with black rally armour flaps? Def a unique look going on.

sooch

Type-RA
I got a buddy that USED to have a 98 legacy olive drab, it is now black, we canned it a month or so ago. its Rick on here, (flat4awd)

scubiecraig

Just went over to my brother's place in Berwick to install his HID's in his Mazda6 for him. Saw a silver WRX bugeye hatch in his neighborhood of Dobson Woods. Anyone on here? Boxer rumble is what caught my ear... saw the WRX backing into the driveway. Sounded awesome.

Also saw a white WRX on RT4 in Sanford by Mel's Blueberry Patch. Threw out a wave but got no love back
default_angry.png

Matt

saw a yellow 02-03 wrx with a body kit and black hood, think it said zook on the plate, I was coming off i195 in saco in a gold mercedes as you got on 195

scubiecraig

saw a yellow 02-03 wrx with a body kit and black hood, think it said zook on the plate, I was coming off i195 in saco in a gold mercedes as you got on 195
BLING BLING MUTHA-F&*#$! lol, j/k.

I saw a blue WRX bugeye wagon tonight around 6pm in the Sebago Brewing Company/Hannaford parking lot in Kennebunk tonight.

scubiecraig

That's cool! We bought her car back in June, so you wouldn't have been there then... but maybe we'll bump into you sometime when we bring the car in for service. I'm assuming you park the RS there... so I'd be checking that out! lol

scubiecraig

Saw an 06/07 UGM hawkeye (my twin!!) with a big red stripe down the side of the car on Jagger Mill Road in Sanford around 3:15pm today. I was in my wife's Honda Civic... she was driving.

Latest posts

Back