Spotted!

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Keep seeing mabey matt00rs25? Usually between 7 and 8 by 711 on washington ave. Im always posted up in the box truck by the dumpster

sooch

Type-RA
I saw him there once after he picked up his kid from daycare I believe
default_wink.png

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Spotted what I believed to be a 2012 Impreza on rte. 125 in Milton, N.H. It had an unfamiliar front but had the 7 stars and was a baby blue color.
default_idk.gif

Willwrb04

Went to the bar last night and met Will, dont know your name on here though? Nice clean 04.
That'd be me, talk about clean yours was sick. The satin white with the powder coated rims looked awesome. Was it metallic red or pink? Was hard for me to tell in the dark.

glincalinc

powdercoated oz ultraleggeras copper sparkle I think he called them. they look way way better in sunlight. playing around with the idea of the group drive, its just so far away from bangor

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Northernah'
spotted a 2011 wrx with quebec plates N. bound on 295, a blobeye silver wrx S. bound on 295. And a white 4 door GC RS on old belgrade rd in disgusta.

Willwrb04

Saw an 11 white satin wrx parked across the road goin to wally world in portland, then saw an 06/07 wrb sti parked up front at wally world, and then took a wrong turn onto I think i95 and pulled a U'y at the light going by an sti I believe was a blue 04/05. Also earlier saw the girl that owns a 02/03 sti at the intersection by trader joes and my apt. that I usually see at smcc.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
White lgt waggie at the mcdonalds in gray. Lowered? Black wheels. Meanest cleanest lgt wagon ive ever seen boy.

Matt

Keep seeing mabey matt00rs25? Usually between 7 and 8 by 711 on washington ave. Im always posted up in the box truck by the dumpster
yep that would be me...on my way to daycare then I shoot down to 295 to head to saco....what dumpster do you speak of???

Latest posts

Back