Spotted!

seltech

another ghst-rdr spotting :p

across from hannaford/valero in Standish

very nice
Haha! spotted him again in the same area last night on my way home from work, at the Tattoo place near the Valero.

You from that area? I live out in W. Baldwin, I do see a lot of suby's when I pass through Standish
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Very-Very-Red SVX, rumbling thru Rockland on first day o spring. Think it's been seen before on here. FUTURCAR, with Euro origin sticker reads, RUS.

Flipswitch

Haha! spotted him again in the same area last night on my way home from work, at the Tattoo place near the Valero.

You from that area? I live out in W. Baldwin, I do see a lot of suby's when I pass through Standish
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
Yup that's where I saw him too

I'm on the Hollis / Standish / Buxton lines

Jamey

I saw this sweet black wrx, I didnt see it close to tell the year, but I could definitely see it was black, with blacked out tail lights, and some led strips under he headlights. Looked really nice. Definetly did a few double takes.
where u see this ? Could been me but I don't have wrx. And far as I kno the only one with LEDs in hl

scubiecraig

where u see this ? Could been me but I don't have wrx. And far as I kno the only one with LEDs in hl
I was thinking this same thought.... it probably was Jamey. I believe YOU and I are the only ones with led strips in our headlights. (See my avatar). Done by the fine Chris Apkarian!

smelt240

Either way,I have to agree on the nay to blacked out tails...Ive seen more than enough nice cars rearended and wrecked by little old ladies,and they had untinted brakelights. Dont give the insurance companies/cops a reason to make a rearend collision YOUR fault!

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

Was beeped at by a newer red Legacy today. I was in the grandma mobile. Also saw Nate hauling a bottle trailer. And Tim doing sweet burnouts in the Lexus.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

05RSKID

I had over $40 in bottles on the trailer and more last time we went lol

Was beeped at by a newer red Legacy today. I was in the grandma mobile. Also saw Nate hauling a bottle trailer. And Tim doing sweet burnouts in the Lexus.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

T

The Asian Persuasion

Nice looking white wrx on rt1 around 1045 this morning exchanged waves. also saw 0h5xt driving by while I was pushing carts at westbrook hannaford last night

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back